Alan W Burgess, MDInternal Medicine
Alan Burgess, MD, is a board-certified internal medicine physician and has been practicing internal medicine for more than 30 years. He serves as the Chief Medical Officer for HealthONE clinic services and has served as the Medical Director for HealthONE occupational medicine. Dr. Burgess received his medical degree from the Chicago Medical School at the University of Illinois.
In his spare time, Dr. Burgess enjoys playing guitar, snowshoeing and going camping.
Please select an appointment type.
First available appointment is on 10/10/16
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Well Man Exam
Well Woman Exam
- Internal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Occupational Medicine - Board Certified
- Residency: P - SL - 1980
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Illinois-Chicago - 1977
- Residency: Presbyterian - St Luke's Medical Center - 1980
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center