Benjamin W Sears, MDOrthopedic Sports Medicine
My practice focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of shoulder and elbow injuries and conditions. I chose these specialties because I am interested in the complexity of these joints as well as the nuances of various treatments for their pathologies. It is very rewarding to help my patients increase their physical activity and participate in activities that fulfill their lives. I strive to empower my patients with information and answer any questions they may have.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Loyola University Medical Center
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
- Fellowship: McFarlane Hand and Upper Limb Centre, Ontario, Canada
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center