Cynthia M Kelly, MDOrthopedic Surgery
Cynthia Kelly, MD is a fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopedic surgeon at Colorado Limb Consultants. She received a Bachelor of Science degree from the College of Pharmacy at The Ohio State University. She obtained her license as a registered pharmacist and practiced for several years in Ohio. She received her doctor of medicine degree from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), and she graduated as a member of the medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha.
Dr. Kelly completed her internship and residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center and finished an orthopedic oncology fellowship at UCLA. She specializes in the care of bone and soft tissue tumors, limb reconstruction after tumor removal, bone healing problems and osteonecrosis (avascular necrosis).
Currently, she also serves as the Director of the Osteonecrosis Product Line at the Denver Clinic for Extremities at Risk, offering a multi-tiered approach to the treatment of this difficult problem. She is nationally recognized for her work on surgical procedures for treating osteonecrosis and continues to conduct research. She has been published widely on bone and soft tissue tumors. Dr. Kelly was named "Top Surgeon: by the Consumer Research Council of 2002.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Non-Union/Non-Healing Bone Repair
Resection of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors
Revision Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Orthopedic Surgery - Primary
- Residency: Los Angeles County-Harbor-University of California Los Angeles Medical Center - 1994
- Fellowship: University of California Los Angeles Medical Center (Los Angeles) - 1995
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of California (Los Angeles) - 1989
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children