Michael B Maris, MDHematology/Oncology
I believe that physicians are educator/guides during the cancer treatment process and patients should be empowered with the knowledge to guide their decisions. Patient understanding of the underlying disease process and therapeutic options is a requirement in the shared clinical decision making between the patient and his/her physician.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Bone Marrow or Stem Cell Transplant
Hematologic or Blood Cancers
- Hematology/Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Fellowship: Hutchinson Cancer Research Center - University - 2001
- Residency: Oregon Health and Science University Hospital - 1998
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine - 1995
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center