Saundra M Kay, MDPediatric Surgery
Saundra Kay, MD was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. She completed medical school at McGill University and spent a year in their pediatric residency program before transferring into general surgery. She pursued her fellowship training in pediatric surgery at McGill University's Montreal Children's Hospital before coming to Denver to spend six months doing a laparoscopic and thoracoscopic fellowship at Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center under the supervision of Dr. Rothenberg.
She is now happily settled in Denver with her husband and three children, big sister Samantha and twins Adam and Lauren.
Minimally Invasive General Surgery
Pediatric - Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - McGill University - 1994
- Residency: McGill University - 1995
- Residency: McGill University - 2000
- Fellowship: McGill University - 2002
- Fellowship: Presbyterian - St Luke's Medical Center - 2002
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children