Tunde Ghincea, MDInternal Medicine
Tunde Ghincea, MD completed her medical studies and graduated from the Institute of Medicine and Pharmacy in Tirgu Mures, Romania in 1985. After immigrating to the US, she completed her internal medicine residency training program at PSL Medical Center in Denver. She joined Skyline Internal Medicine in 1996. She is board certified in internal medicine.
Dr. Ghincea is married and has twin sons, both following close in her steps and both medical students at Univ. Colorado.
Besides spending two weeks every June in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where she goes swimming with sharks (no kidding, just ask her), but no longer back country camps, she still enjoys the outdoors. Most of all, she loves working and practicing medicine with her sister, Dr. Sebestyen.
Please select an appointment type.
First available appointment is on 10/4/16
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
- Internal Medicine - Primary
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Universitatea De Medicinea Si Farmacie - 1985
- Residency: Presbyterian - St Luke's Medical Center - 1994
- Internship: Wyckoff Heights Medical Center - 1993
- Residency: Presbyterian - St. Luke's Medical Center - 1998
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center